- Jun 10, 2022
- £60k - £65k
Morgan McKinley Northern Home Counties are delighted to be working with a large corporate business to recruit a Group Accountant on an interim basis.
Morgan McKinley Northern Home Counties are delighted to be working with a large corporate business to recruit a Group Accountant on an interim basis. Role
In this newly created position, you will work closely with the Group Accounting Manager to assist in reporting the IFRS9 reports.
- Maintain monthly IFRS 9.2 templates
- Review IFRS 9.2 provisions on monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Co-ordinate Group IFRS 16 reporting
The ideal candidate profile
- Ownership of discrete tasks within the monthly consolidation and management reporting processes
- Supporting annual statutory compliance processes at consolidated and subsidiary level, including drafting financial statements and compiling audit deliverables
- Supporting the development of the technical accounting and control framework of the Group and contributing to technical analysis papers as required
- Qualified accountant, some experience of group consolidations and preparing statutory financial statements would be beneficial
- Strong IFRS knowledge
- High attention to detail, comfortable working with large quantities of raw data
- Good communicator, able to build and develop effective relationships in a predominantly remote working environment
The client is happy to offer this role as hybrid or potentially remote working
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.