- Jun 10, 2022
- £40k - £45k
Analytical - Finance Business Partnering experience - Actively studying ACCA / CIMA - London Based - Proactive - FP&A Experience
Role: Financial Planning Analyst
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: Central London
An exciting and newly created position for a Financial Planning Analyst has arisen within a continuously growing and well established global media agency. This role will sit away from the day to day finance and instead focus on the financial planning side, with involvement with stakeholders across the business and have oversight of numerous cost centers.
- Support the FP&A team with the production of daily, weekly and monthly reporting including providing the business with financial information.
- Responsible for the delivery of the financial planning cycles; strategic plan, annual budget and ongoing forecasting.
- Preparation of all necessary analysis, reporting and presentations for the forecast and plan processes and provide support to the 5YP process.
- Develop financial models and prepare in-depth analyses to support strategic initiatives and enable effective decision making.
- Prepare presentations for board, group management and committee meetings.
- You will ensure clear communication around business drivers and future implications, including development and promotion of well-understood and insightful KPIs.
The successful applicant will be partly qualified and actively studying towards their chartered accounting qualification (ACCA/CIMA) and be looking to complete this within the next couple of years. Study support is provided in this role. You will be naturally analytical and proactive, keen to drive process improvement and challenge the status quo. You will have 3+ years experience within a management accounting position, ideally from the creative industry and be looking to pursue a more commercial and analytical career.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.