3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer x2Location: Peterborough/Remote (Hybrid)Rate: £400 - £450IR35 Status: Inside
I currently supporting a customer in recruiting for a 3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer with proven experience of AWS/Azure, this role is to support a large portfolio of end customers on behalf of a global Professional Services business.3rd Line Application and Cloud engineer responsibilities:
3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer Skills/Experience required:
- Be responsible for logged incidents on the incident management system and provide quality technical solutions.
- Provide Technical expertise and mentor 2nd Line Engineer
- Assist Team member and Analyst when necessary
- Provide remote services outside of core hours
- Inform and escalate issues with Management such as Team Leaders/Service Desk/Service deliver managers.
- Ensure changes are recommended and deployed via the change management process.
- Act as a role model regarding technical competence, learning and teamwork
- Maintain development knowledge and experience
- 3-5 years' experience working in a similar SLA driven role
- Customer Service skills
- Proven experience delivering complex changes
- Windows Server 2012R2/2016/2019 inc hyper-V in depth
- Active Directory (Core AD Services, DNS, DHCP, GPO, AD Replication, PKI)
- Exchange 2013/2016/2019 - Strong Knowledge
- Microsoft SQL Service Administration
- Lync/skype for business
- Microsoft 365 Administration
- Microsoft 365/Azure AD Identity Management
- Cloud based technologies IaaS, PaaS, Microsoft Azure or AWS
- VMWare - vSphere 6.5 - 7.0
If you are interested in this 3rd Line Application and Cloud Engineer opportunity, please apply with your CV.