1st Line IT Support
Up To £27,000
Full Time, Permanent, Office Based.
D&R Partners are currently on the lookout for an 1st Line IT Support to join our clients growing team.
D&R Partners are pleased to be representing an exceptionally successful specialist finance lender on their search for their next hire. Our client currently employs over 600 people, who all have their own success story to tell.
Over the last 40+years of lending, our client has been able to secure the position as the leader in their market, which has resulted in continuous growth year by year.
They are now on the lookout for a 1st Line Support engineer to be the first point of contact for all customers, whenever they have issues or requests with their IT services, via phone, email or face-to-face.
* Logging all issues within the agreed work management system, keeping customers informed at regular intervals with progress.
* Assigning all tickets which are logged into the work management system via email, escalating to the appropriate support teams where required.
* Resolving incidents on a First Time Fix basis wherever possible, and when not possible, escalate to 2nd or 3rd line technicians or to an appropriate third party.
* Provide remote support to colleagues for all IT issues & when needed undertaking desk side visits to colleagues at all levels as needed in order to resolve issues.
* Experience in a 1st line or IT Helpdesk role.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7 & 10.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
* Experience of Laptop & Mobile Configuration.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking for an exciting new position that will greatly develop your career, then this is the opportunity for you.
In return, our client is willing to offer a plethora of benefits, to name a few: 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, private medical insurance, a very healthy bonus scheme, and so on