£65,000 per annum DoE (NHS Band 8) | 40 Hours Per Week - Day Shifts |
An experienced RGN is required to lead and develop a leading medium sized nursing home with a good local reputation near to St Helens.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract working 40 hours per week on day shifts
• A fantastic annual salary of up to £65,000 per annum, which is in line with NHS Band 8 salary earnings.
• Comprehensive induction with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Free staff uniforms
• DBS fees covered by us
• A range of financial benefits
• Employee assistant and wellbeing support programmes
• A supportive team and work environment offering fantastic levels of learning and development.
As Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn't compromise on quality of care or life.
You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• Experience in a management role within a UK Care Home is preferred however will consider candidates looking to step up
• Must be an NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• A strong leader, who can motivate, lead, and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Financially aware, and able to manage budgets
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home setting
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
To apply now, please follow the link below.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation