Responsible for managing projects in order to ensure the successful delivery of installation and refurbishment works projects, along with the fostering of relationships with all customers in order to deliver efficient and profitable projects to time, to cost and up to quality standards.
Duties and responsibilities:
* The coordination and delivery of high priority engineering projects and reactive and scheduled repair work.
* Initiate, plan, execute, control and close out projects to meet defined project parameters; time, cost and quality.
* Manage and advise other operations staff on contractual obligations.
* Mentor and advise other operations staff on technical details and best working practices for screen refurbishment including confined space entry work.
* Carry out site inspections/visits and compile survey reports for quotations.
* Estimate jobs, producing solutions and quotations for customers ensuring maximum profits whilst maintaining quality standards and an excellent customer service.
* Provide specific job costings and implement financial controls where needed.
* Ensure effective leadership and management to the engineering teams assigned to projects.
* Engineering qualified to Degree/HND or equivalent or qualified by experience.
* Some years' experience working on industrial equipment/engineering equipment. Water industry/environmental experience required.
* SMSTS - Site safety management (Min).
* Knowledge of NEC 3 Contracts.
* Project management trained with experience in project management, planning and coordination.
* Success in delivering engineering projects to tight deadlines.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy