£19.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) - Circa £47.4k | Paid Breaks | 48 Hours - Day Shifts | Overall 'Good' CQC
One of Cheshire's leading nursing homes is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for elderly care to work full time days.
The fully CQC compliant home provides round the clock care and support to older adults with elderly, physical disability and sensory impairment related frailties.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract to work 48 hours per week
• Industry leading pay rates of £19.00 per hour plus paid breaks, which comes to an annual salary in the region of £47,400
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• Free staff uniforms
• DBS fees covered
• A range of financial benefits including a workplace pension scheme
• Employee assistant programme
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Nurse - Adult/RGN
• Ideally be able to demonstrate proven post-registration experience in a UK nursing home or similar long-term elderly care setting and passionate about caring for older people
• Confident managing care, administering medications and coordinating HCAs in the delivery of personal care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation