Major Recruitment are partnering with a Creative Design and Build manufacturer to recruit for a Mechanical fitter on a Permanent basis.
Role:- Mechanical Fitter
Role Type:- Permanent
Salary:- £25,000 - £27,000
Hours Of Work:- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm - Occasional Overtime may be required.
Our client is an established business who are going from strength to strength, they are looking for ambitious candidates who can add value and contribute to their manufactuiring and design team. This role will include the assembly and testing of electro-mechanical assemblies alongside machining and welding parts whilst also having input into the design and manufacturing methodologies.
- Working within a workshop that complete welds, woodworking and finishing.
- Operation of brake press, drills, welding plant and other associated plant within the engineering workshop in order to meet production requirements.
- Repair and service of plant equipment as and when required
- Review CAD Designs and drawings and raise any issues as necessary
- Produce Risk assessments and RAMS
The Ideal candidate will possess or be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Proficient within a variety of mechanical fitting techniques
- Knowledge and experience of assembly / disassemby, fitting and maintenance
- Welding and fabrication skills
- Ability to read, interperet and work to engineering drawings
- Knowledge of hydraulics
Please Click "APPLY NOW" or contact Alex Donnelly in our Doncaster Office for further information