Are you ready for the most challenging but rewarding step in your career? You may have effectively driven success within your operation and have a fantastic reputation that backs up what you have achieved.
We're currently recruiting to a new and exciting position of Operations Manager. This job will play a vital role in the delivering performance and growth.
You'll lead and manage the contracts in your area, with full accountability to deliver to contractual performance requirements and achieving budgetary expectations. You'll inspire, motivate and lead teams in a high-performance culture in line with our vision and values. You'll drive contract performance through a self-delivery management team and a network of supply chain and specialist partners.
Our ideal candidate will be able to inspire, motivate and lead teams in a high-performance culture and be able to drive contract performance through a network of supply chain partners and a self-delivery management team across a wide geographical base.
Be proud to be part of the recovery.
In return for your dedication, knowledge, and commitment, we offer a competitive salary range £56,000 to £60,000 p.a. (dependent on experience) with these great benefits:
* 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
* 2 Volunteer Days
* Pension - 5% Employee 5% Employer
* Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
* Annual Salary Increase in line with national average
* Refer a Friend Scheme
* Free access to BenefitHub - an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme and additional voluntary benefits
Interested? There's an easy to apply route below to upload your CV!
If you need any further information, talk to our experienced Internal Recruitment Team on (phone number removed).
Seetec Group is an employee-owned organisation and we continually pride ourselves on our sense of community, both in the incredible work we do throughout UK and Ireland, and internally within our 2,500-strong team. People are at the front, centre and heart of every service we provide and each decision we make. What it means to be employee-owned.
What our people say.
Location: Candidates need to live within one of the following area: Bath, Bournemouth, Wells & Frome, Swindon & Salisbury and Yeovil
Hours: 37 hours a week. Monday to Thursday 8.30 am to 5pm, Friday 8.30 am to 4.30pm
Closing Date: 20 June 2022
* Managing Profit and Loss reports and monthly financial forecasting.
* Support the Operations Director to determine budgets and responsibility to manage and report on agreed budgets for the contracts in your area.
* Drive a high-performance culture in line with our vision and values, with a focus on Continuous Improvement (CI). Working with our CI team to continually monitor and evaluate service delivery, ensuring it meets and strives to exceed the objectives of contract specifications.
* Working in collaboration with stakeholders from across the our Group develop and continuously improve our operations and services ensuring that delivery models remain optimal to meet present and future needs of customers and commissioners.
Skills and Experience
* Experience in delivering high performance outputs on a range of contracts via geographically dispersed teams.
* Experience of delivering payment by results contracts and services to meet rigorous contractual and quality standards.
* Experience in a senior operational management capacity.
* Fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes.
* Member of the IEP
* Experience of using management information to drive Continuous Improvement.
* Experience of successful delivery of employability programmes.
* Educated to degree level or equivalent managerial qualifications.
* Understanding of the employability industry and the challenges faced in the employment market for newly unemployed people who may not have searched for work for many years.
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a number of teams, according to need
SEETEC PLUSS is one of the UK's leading providers of employability and health services, supporting thousands of people to move into employment each year. Committed to empowering people to better their lives, Seetec Pluss supports individuals from all walks of life to enter and progress in the world of work. We create and source jobs and opportunities, and by focusing on people's strengths we raise aspirations and help them overcome their barriers to work and develop the skills that employers are looking for. Together, we open up a world of opportunity to individuals and organisations, supporting them with their aspirations today so they can thrive in the future.
As an organisation we are recruiting for a number of Employability contracts to support the unemployed back to work. This role will play a key part in contributing to the UK's economic recovery, 'Restart Scheme' which is a cornerstone of the government's 'Plan for Jobs' strategy and the expansion of the existing Work and Health programme (WHP_JETS).
Seetec Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of "Ex-Offenders" can be found on our website under "About us"
Seetec Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity