An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer - C / C++ to join a team developing test and measurement applications for a diverse range of industries including telecoms, defence and aerospace.
Key responsibilities of the Software Developer - C / C ++ role include:
- Develop software for a range of RF test equipment, such as spectrum and signal analysers
- Maintain, test and improve existing software
- Participating in software design reviews and reviewing technical documents related to communications standards
Key skills / experience required for the Software Developer - C / C ++ role:
- Must have proven experience of software development in a technical / engineering environment
Desirable skills for the Software Developer - C / C ++ role :
- Ability to design, implement, integrate and debug complex software systems
- Knowledge of RF telecommunications and RF test equipment
- Knowledge of digital signal processing techniques
This is a great chance to join a global leader in the development of test and measurement equipment, that offer great career progression opportunities and a great benefits package.
To apply for the Software Developer - C / C ++ role job please send your CV to (url removed) or call Tarah on (phone number removed) for more information, otherwise we always welcome the opportunity to discuss other engineering jobs