Are you an experienced Systems Engineer looking for your next career move?
We're expanding our team and on a lookout for a new Senior Systems Engineering Consultant with experience in working across a range of activities at various stages of the systems engineering lifecycle. It's a great opportunity to thrive on doing something different every day and be comfortable with ambiguity.
You will be responsible for:
* Research and concept development of systems solutions.
* Development and management of system requirements.
* Development of abstract architectures to describe systems.
* Design process engineering for hardware, software and mixed technology systems.
* Systems safety engineering, including the analysis of the systems safety requirements.
* Systems integration, including structuring and partitioning of complex systems.
* Systems performance evaluation and its application to verification and validation.
* System Integrity analysis including resilience and impact assessment.
* Through life environmental impact evaluation of complex systems.
* Systems qualification and acceptance.
You will have:
* An understanding of the Systems Engineering Lifecycles and experience in application of one or more of their stages.
* A background in systems or similar engineering discipline within a complex engineering environment.
* A minimum of a technical Degree, equivalent qualification or experience.
* Experience in using requirements management tools (e.g. DOORS) or architecture approaches/ tools (e.g. MODAF,
NAF, Rhapsody, Enterprise Architect).
You'll receive a very competitive salary (£££ offered depends on level of experience) and other benefits including pension, life assurance and 25 days' (plus bank holidays). In addition there are other non-tangible benefits including a commitment to training, development and career development.
*** Please note these roles require UK defence security clearance to SC level as a minimum, you must be SC clearable to apply for this role ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn