Content Marketing Executive
* Cardiff Bay
* Hybrid Working, 3 days in the office and 2 days from home
* Full Time, Permanent
* Salary circa £27,000 per Annum, depending on experience
* Comprehensive Benefits Package including Enhanced Annual Leave, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Defined Career Progression and the Autonomy and flexibility to work from home/office
Aspire Recruitment Services are proud to be working in collaboration with a dynamic commercial law firm. They benefit from a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid, team-centric model. As experts in their fields, they are a collaboration of instinctively commercial lawyers, passionate about delivering the best legal service, with their people and clients at the heart of everything they do. They pride themselves on total quality at all levels of their business, measuring their success by long-standing client relationships.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing Executive to join the innovative marketing team within the firm.
With a passion for creating high quality, thought-provoking and engaging content, you will relish the opportunity to drive the content strategy and more importantly, increase our subscriber base.
As a content Marketer, you will be responsible for developing and driving the noise calendar in line with the firm-wide marketing strategy and brand guidelines.
* Develop a digital multi-channel content strategy that supports the Firm's key marketing objectives and aligns with their brand values.
* Draft/write online articles, blogs, news updates, website copy, brochures, and sales collateral.
* Create content, with measurement of attracting clients, colleagues and increasing subscriber numbers.
* Keep up to date with digital developments and generate news ideas to draw audience's attention.
* Track content performance using Google Analytics, LinkedIn analytics and Vuture.
* Maintain a deep understanding of industry trends to meet the wider marketing strategy
* Maintain and create periodic content reports on a weekly and monthly basis.
* Research new marketing opportunities.
* Feed into and support the Digital Marketing executive and Central Sales team on the creation of a strategic monthly content planner.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
* Degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of two years' Content Marketing experience gained either in-house or agency side.
* Experience of building audiences online or offline.
* Excellent writing skills with a passion for wordsmithing.
* Good working knowledge of social media including blogging, article generation and podcasts.
* An understanding of content management systems.
* First-class written and verbal communication skills.
* Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Knowledge of WordPress preferred.
* Knowledge of SEO management tools and strategy desired.
Aspire Recruitment Services Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in respect to this vacancy.
"Content Marketing Executive" or "Content Marketing" or "Content Creation" or "Content Specialist" or "Content Marketing Manager" or "Campaign Marketing Manager" or "Campaign Marketing Executive" or "Campaign Marketing" or "Campaign Manager" or "Digital Marketing Manager" or "Digital Marketing Executive" or "Digital Marketing" or "Social Media Marketing" or "Marketing Campaigns" or "Marketing Executive" or "Digital Marketing Executive" or "Marketing Assistant" or "Digital Marketing Assistant" or "Marketing Officer" or "Digital Marketing Officer" or "Marketing Coordinator" or "Digital Marketing Coordinator" or "Marketing and PR Manager" or "Marketing and PR Executive" or "Marketing and PR Advisor" or "Marketing and PR Coordinator" or "Marketing and PR Assistant" or "Public Relations Manager" or "Public Relations Executive" or "Public Relations Assistant" or "Social Media Manager" or "Social Media Executive" or "Social Media Officer" or "Online Marketing Manager" or "Online Marketing Executive" or "Online Marketing Officer" or "Online Marketing Assistant" or "Internet Marketing Manager" or "Internet Marketing Executive" or "Internet Marketing Executive" or "Marketing Consultant" or "Digital Marketing Consultant" or "Marketing Advisor" or "Digital Marketing Advisor" or "Copywriter" or "Copywriting" or "Marketing Specialist