You'll be joining this team of 5 working as a Finance Administrator in the banking team supported by the manager.
The manager said this would be the perfect opportunity for an individual who's looking to step into a more "finance focussed role" with full training on those aspects provided,
Ideally, you'll have office experience already within admin, having great attention to detail when it comes to data and ideally confident using Excel (VLOOKUP & Pivots would be an added bonus).
You'll be the type of person who is keen to learn, asking the right questions to pick the role up quickly.
Highlights of the role include
* Cashbook processing
* Arranging and Approving payments
* Manging multiple bank accounts
* Bank Reconciliations
* Resolving internal and external customer queries
The business does offer hybrid working, with the flexibility for 2 days at home. This will be offered to you once you've completed the training period which will take the first 3 - 6 months
* Experience within an admin-based office role
* Confident with Excel - ideally upto VLOOKUP & Pivot Table level
* City Centre based location
* Offering Hybrid working after first 3 - 6 months of training