Have you considered a career change and ever wanted to work in a school environment?
We are looking to appoint Teaching Assistants for daily cover and long-term positions in our partnership Primary, Secondary and SEN provisions in Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire and surrounding area. We are looking for staff who have a real passion for wanting to make a difference to children's education, have enthusiasm and the ability to engage young learners. Experience or qualifications would be advantageous, however not essential as full training is provided.
The salary paid will be up to £90 per day depending upon experience. Part time and full time positions are available.
If you are currently working as a care worker, youth worker or with young offenders or a similar profession, you have skills that are transferable to these roles and we would like to hear from you!
Within the role you will be required to:
• Support and enthuse young learners to reach their potential
• Deliver/support phonics sessions if working in Early Years and KS1
• Work with small guided groups for reading, writing and other subjects
• Feedback to the class teacher on progress made and next steps
Skills and attributes:
• Cache Level 3 or equivalent or experience working within a setting advantageous but not essential as full training is provided with our accredited Teaching Assistant course
• Have empathy, patience and the drive to make a difference
• An observant and responsive approach
• A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
So, what's in it for you:
• Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
• An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
• A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
• A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that your interview will be conducted remotely. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so!
We are an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful.
Start your career and change lives by working in Special Education - apply now