Role: Quality Engineer
Contract: Part time (minimum 16 hours per week)
Hourly rate: up to £25ph (Contractor or Permanent)
Our client is a SME 2nd tier supplier to the automotive industry. They have won a long term contract that requires a part time Quality Engineer, one who is versed in 8D, QA Reports, APQP / PPAP plus knowledge of TS16949 would be beneficial.
Overview of skills and abilities for the Quality Engineer:
* Maintain and continually improve the IMS, (ISO 9001) and the associated documentation, procedures and manuals, etc.
* Prepare 8D and QA Reports
* Have experience of APQP and PPAP.
* Resolve customer problems using PPS / 8D processes
* Raise and maintain all OPC documentation, control plans etc
* Carry out PSW, system and process audit trackers
* Attend APQP meetings on new projects and engineering changes and produce the required documentation for the same
* Be responsible for warranty and field analysis reviews
* Knowledge of IATF16949 (TS 16949) is a distinct advantage.
If you are currently a Quality Engineer who is looking to wind down your career but not leave the industry completely, then this could be for you