Wind Turbine Commissioning Package Manager - Location: Scotland - 6 Month Contract - Inside IR35
Coalesce Management Consulting (CMC) is an international consulting partner, providing technical expertise, work package delivery and outsourcing services in the Engineering sector.
We currently have a requirement for a Wind Turbine Commissioning Package Manager to join our team on a contract basis to support our end client with a significant offshore wind project in the UK.
- Take lead on negotiation of WTG commissioning contracts
- Work closely with procurement, comemercial, legal, commissioning , rish and interface for successful project delivery
- Define design scopes and manage the design process
- Ensure timely provision of all deliverables such as design, procurement, supply, construction and commissioning
- Manage the risk, cost, resourcing, quality and HSE requirement through development, construction and handover
- Interface management providing information and advice to define strategy and risk allocation
- Manage the handover process of the completed package to the Asset Operations Team
- Qualified manager/engineer with significant experience of negotiation
- Management of high-value, multi discipline construction projects
- Preferable experience within offshore projects/environment
- Ideally experience working with WTG supplier across full life-cycle of projects from design to construction
- Management of constractoras and sub-contractors including commercial and technical aspects
- Experience of acheiving highest level of quality control in manufacturing and assembly process
- Strong, proven technical and commercial ability to manage high-value contracts
- Detailed knowledge of WTG design processes
Initial engagement for this project will be 6 months with huge likliehood of extension, with the project due to run until 2025/26. The roll falls inside of IR35.
This is a fully onsite position with a 4 week rotation. All expenses are covered in addition should this be a requirement.
For immediate consideration please click "apply now" and submit your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role