£17.00 per hour (Band 6 Equivalent) - £33.1k | 37.5 Hours - Days or Nights | RGN/RMN Considered
A nursing home in the Swansea area currently has a vacancy for an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to join their clinical team.
The home is owned and operated by one of the UK's largest care groups and provides a range of mental health and physical disability care to residents from throughout the Swansea area.
Details of this Registered Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 25 hours per week on day shifts or 37.5 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive rates of pay of £17.00 per hour which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £33,100
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development training
• Breaks are paid
• DBS fees are covered by us
• Staff uniform is provided by us
In this Staff Nurse role, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What we are looking for:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RN1/RNA/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN
• Ideally demonstrate some post-registration experience, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation