Our client based in Potters Bar has grown exponentially and is currently seeking Residential Property Solicitor to join their dynamic team. The company promotes career development, transacts high quality conveyancing transactions and provides competitive salary & benefits package.
If you have a minimum of 1 year to 4 years PQE as a Conveyancing Solicitor and committed to serve, then this could be a perfect role for you.
In the role as Conveyancing Solicitor, you will have:
A varied workload with one of the key objectives being to assist the continued development and growth. The residential property department handles a diverse caseload of residential property matters including:
• Sale and purchase of freehold and leasehold
• Transfers of equity
• Landlord and Tenant
• Re-Mortgages and New Builds
• Residential development
• Sales and purchases
The Conveyancing Solicitor's responsibilities will include:
• Day to day handling of residential property
• Conduct matters on behalf of clients
• Supporting the team leader
• Participation in marketing activities
• Financial control
The Conveyancing Solicitor will have:
• Good written and verbal communication to deal with a broad range of clients and the willingness to provide the highest standard of client care.
• Outstanding interpersonal and marketing skills with the ability to develop contacts for the firm.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet the deadlines
• Excellent decision-making skills
• Self-starter and motivator
• Attention to detail
• Shows gravitas and has the potential to grow further
There are excellent opportunities for career progression for the right candidate. You will work as part of a highly experienced team hence professional growth is assured.
Apply Now to find out more!
Insight Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All selections are made based on qualifications, merit, and business need. For more information, please visit Insight Recruitment Group's website