Here at Deichmann we are looking to appoint a Cover Store Manager. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis and in return will receive an initial competitive salary of £23,000. Initially you will based in the Merry Hill store, following training will support/manage stores either on a planned or ad-hoc basis across the surrounding area.
About the Cover Store Manager role:
This is a really exciting opportunity for a successful and ambitious Manager or Supervisor looking to progress their career, initially supporting or managing one or more of our stores on a planned or ad hoc basis, before potentially being allocated their own Store.
You must be fully flexible in terms of travel as you could be working in a number of different stores and you will have previous experience of working as a Store Manager, Cover Store Manager, Trainee Manager, Assistant Manager or Supervisor in retail or a related sector. You must be able to problem solve and think on your feet, alongside this you will be a people person, have the ability to plan and co-ordinate resources and be passionate about the delivery of exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities as our Cover Store Manager will include:
- Motivate and coach the team to deliver excellent customer service
- Lead by example in promoting and recommending complimentary shoe care products, demonstrating confidence with selling and excellent product knowledge, ensuring the very best level of customer service
- Resourcing / drafting rotas, working within budget
- Stock management
- Analysing and interpreting sales performance data and reports
- Making recommendation for ways to improve sales performance, based on analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and identification of customer insights
- Ensure all company standards are implemented and maintained i.e. merchandising, admin
- Delivery of all KPI's, meeting all company standards
- Recruitment and training of the team
What we're looking for in our Cover Store Manager:
- A hands on leader, with experience in retail or a related industry sector
- Have a positive flexible approach with a can do attitude
- Energy and enthusiasm, with ability to work under pressure, in a demanding fast paced environment
- Have the confidence and ability to motivate, coach and inspire the team
- Able to numerate
- Attention to detail
- Good communicator
- Be methodical, organised and have a structure approach to work
- Spatial awareness
- Be fully flexible across the week.
At Deichmann we can offer you the opportunity to develop and progress your career within a fast paced, secure company, in return for which we want you to strive to be the best retailer you can and deliver fantastic customer service through your team.
If you would like to join the team at Deichmann UK as our Cover Store Manager and you meet the job requirements, please click apply. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying for this role, you are confirming you have the right to work in the UK and will be required to submit the required documentation at interview stage