Accounts Payable - Purchase Ledger Clerk
Location: Darlington, with hybrid working
Salary: Up to £21,645
Redde Northgate is the leading integrated mobility solutions platform providing services across the vehicle lifecycle. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange and are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We offer integrated mobility solutions to businesses, fleet operators, insurers, OEMs and other customers across six key areas: vehicle rental, vehicle disposal, vehicle ancillary services, repairs, accident management and vehicle data.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Redde Northgate Plc Accounts Payable Team as a Purchase Ledger Clerk. This is a key role managing our suppliers and work closely with internal departments to ensure the successful, accurate and timely delivery of payments to suppliers for authorised work and goods.
· Processing a high volume of supplier invoices
· Exception handling
· Invoice coding
· Processing multiple different kinds of supplier invoices on various internal companies
· Control and maintenance of the purchase ledger (supplier accounts)
· Administration and filing duties
· Any additional Ad-Hoc duties as required
· At least 5 GCSEs, grade C or above, including Maths and English, or equivalent
· Competent user of Microsoft Office
· Accurately recording data at speed
· Understanding and following the payables processes
· Able to prioritise and manage own work-flow processes, a self-starter
· Communicating in a professional manner to all level of people, in and outside of the business
· Working with figures
Having experience in the below would be desirable
· Experience of working with an ERP system
· Ability to review processes and suggest changes to improve
· Pro-active approach to regular tasks
What's in it for you?
Salary - Up to £21,645
Annual leave - 23 days plus bank holidays and an extra day off to celebrate your birthday!
Pension - Aviva 5% Employer Contributions
Financial Benefits - Save-as-you-earn scheme, free life assurance and a range of national and local retailer discounts.
Lifestyle & Wellbeing Benefits - Eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
Motoring Benefits - Free motor accident assistance, discounted vehicle repairs, discounts on weekend vehicle hire and van hire and access to an employee vehicle-leasing scheme.
Ongoing Support - You will be given extensive training and ongoing personal development.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the relevant skills, we are looking for then please get in touch to discuss this opportunity further