Advanced Nurse / Clinical Practitioner
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£40,000 to £55,000 per annum DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/ANP considered
An exciting opportunity for an Advanced Nurse / Clinical Practitioner has arisen to work in a walk-in centre in Sheffield.
The facility treats for minor injury and illness, with a fantastic team of experienced clinicians and high-quality support staff already in place.
About the Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner role and what the hospital is offering:
• A competitive annual salary of up to £55,000, depending on experience
• A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day Shifts
• Great pension scheme
• Generous annual leave scheme
• Benefits, rewards & discounts
• Access to wellbeing support
• Cycle to work scheme and eye care vouchers
In this role you will make a diagnosis and initiate appropriate care plans, including any necessary tests of referral, using advanced assessment skills of history taking and clinical examination.
The successful candidate for this Advanced Nurse/Clinical Practitioner post will be:
• Be registered with current NMC/HCPC/GpHC/NMP/ANP registration
• To have a MSc in Advanced Practice or an equivalent qualification
• To have primary care experience as well as experience in minor illness management
• Able to mentor other staff as required
• Highly motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed)
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances