York, North Yorkshire
£31,750 per Annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the York area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their orthopaedic team on the surgical ward.
The hospital strives to provide only the best care to all patients so they can have the smoothest patient journey.
About the Registered General Nurse - Surgical role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week on days or nights
• A competitive annual salary of up to £31,750, depending on experience - plus enhancements, where applicable
• Contributory pension scheme, Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
• Fantastic opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
• Excellent annual leave allowance
• Free Parking
• A fantastic employee Discount Programme
• Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
• Free Uniform
As a Registered General Nurse you will work as part of a wider clinical team, providing a high standard of patient care.
What we're looking for in a Registered General Nurse - Surgical:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding of relevant clinical standards in a surgical environment
• Previous Orthopaedic / Scrub experience ideal
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Desire to expand your clinical skills & knowledge
• Ability to work well in a team as well as individually
To apply now, please follow the link provided and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV.
Alternatively, for more information call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation