Maptalent are looking to speak with Seo Coordinator In the Northwich area.
My client Is a successful Construction Marketing agency, working In the Construction and Interior sectors, due to growth, they are looking to expand their team and bring In an Seo Coordinator.
The successful Seo Coordinator will have excellent knowledge of SEO, Including on-page, off-page and technical SEO. You will be a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with a strong work ethic. Excellent communication skills are a must, alongside being able to work In a small team. You will have the ability to think strategically and solve problems.
Your day-to-day tasks as a Seo Coordinator include but are not limited to:
* Heading up the development and implementation of SEO strategy for clients.
* Communicate with team on strategy/project development, timelines, and results.
* Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success.
* Create content as part of SEO campaigns.
* Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
* Recommend fixes for technical SEO issues.
* Develop and implement link building campaigns.
* Keep pace with SEO, search engine, and internet marketing industry trends and development.
* Work with various website platforms including Wordpress and other CMS.
* Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
* You will be expected to bring new ideas to the table on a regular basis and be aware of what other competitors are doing and which type of content is currently trending.
* Report on KPIs at meetings.
The Ideal Seo Coordinator will have:
* 2+ years of experience in an SEO-focussed role
* Proven track record in helping to deliver effective strategies.
* Proficient in Google Analytics, Search Console and SEMrush.
* Experience auditing on-site and off-site SEO factors to create effective SEO strategies.
* Good proficiency is MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
* Contribute to campaign strategy and implementation.
* Knowledge and understanding of the Construction and Interiors industries are a bonus.
* This role will require that you provide creative content for blog posts and be able to edit text to a high standard.
This is a full time Seo Coordinator permanent position, 37.5 hours per week. Office hours 09.00 - 17.00. Office based role in Northwich