Futures Recruitment Services are on the look out for a Depositary Manager to join our client who specialises in Financial Services. We require the successful candidate to be responsible for the safekeeping of the fund's assets.
What can you expect?
As part of your day-to-day responsibilities, you will manage one of the depositary client facing teams, under the direction of the UK Head of Depositary Services.
We will rely on you to:
* Manage the day-to-day operation of outsourced work for a portfolio of Luxembourg depositary clients to ensure that high levels of service are delivered.
* Prepare KPI reporting, working with counterparts in Luxembourg to plan and execute delivery.
* Attend and contribute to Client meetings.
* Review the depositary checklist output delivered by a small team of direct reports to ensure that all relevant operating procedures, policies, and professional guidelines are being adhered to.
* Act as line manager to a small team of Depositary Analysts and Trainee Depositary Analysts, ensuring that they are effectively supervised, coached, directed, engaged, and encouraged through their day-to-day work and longer-term ambitions.
* Assist the UK Associate Director of Depositary Services in monitoring the operational and financial performance of your team.
What you need to have:
* You will ideally have depositary, fund accountancy, or administration, A relevant professional qualification (ACCA, ACA, ICSA Diploma level or equivalent) is desirable.
* Experience of managing a number of clients or a significant part of a major client relationship is essential.
* Experience of managing a small team, including coaching, delegation and performance management of more junior staff is also essential.
* Experience of working with other jurisdictions.
* Computer literacy, word processing and spreadsheet skills are essential.
* An eye for detail and good degree of initiative with an ability to provide commercial, risk sensitive solutions for clients.
* A willingness to read and interpret domestic and EU regulations and legislation is desirable.
What you will receive in return:
* 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
* Private Health, Income Protection & Worldwide Travel Insurance.
* Generous Bonus Scheme.
* Company Pension and a lot more!
If you are interested in the position apply now or contact Courtney