Due to expansion, Next Generation are currently recruiting for a CNC Programmer to work with a leading global manufacturer who produce medium to large batch work. As the CNC Programmer you will be responsible for programming, setting and operating Fanuc controlled Lathes.
What's on offer for the CNC Programmer:
* Competitive rate up to £31,200 p.a. (DOE)
The following shifts are available for the CNC Programmer:
* Monday to Friday (8.30am - 16:30pm)
Duties of the CNC Programmer:
* Writing and editing programs (G & M codes)
* Setting & Operating CNC lathes using Fanuc controls
* Carrying out offsets & tool changes
* Altering speeds and feeds
* Running multiple lathes at any one time
* Monitoring cycle times
* Basic machine maintenance
The successful candidate for the CNC Programmers position will have the following experience:
* 3 - 5 years' experience Setting & Operating Doosan Puma Lathes (Essential)
* 3 - 5 years' experience programming in Fanuc (Essential)
* Ability to manage cycle times (Essential)
* Excellent attention to detail (Essential)
Due to the high number of applications we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Next Generation and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
Next Generation work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics & Commercial sectors. We provide permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move