Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse (12 months Fixed Term)
Up to £30,615 per annum (DoE) | 22.5 Hours | Days only | Great Staff Benefits
A leading private hospital in the outskirts of Halifax is looking to hire a Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse to join their team on a fixed term contract.
The hospital is renowned for providing high levels of medical treatment and personal care, with a highly skilled medical team in place, offering advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
About the Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse role and what the hospitals offering:
• A 12 months, fixed-term contract of 22.5 hours per week on day shifts
• A competitive annual salary of up to £30,615, depending on experience
• Company Pension
• Private healthcare and life assurance
• 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
• Free wellness screening
• Excellent employee reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
As a Pre-Operative Assessment Nurse you will be in charge of a caseload of patients, undertaking a targeted history with assessment of past medical, operative and anaesthetic history.
What skills should the successful candidate have:
• An NMC registered adult nurse/RGN
• A minimum of 2 years pre-operative assessment experience
• Good written / verbal communication and interpersonal skills
• Good clinical knowledge
• Empathetic and understanding
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation