My client is a global manufacturer that operates in over 50 countries and they are now looking for a Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for maintaining, servicing and repairing a range of specialist materials handling equipment covering Essex and the surrounding area.
As our Field Service Engineer you will be field based and paid door to door.
This a permanent position that will offer you a good rewarding salary as well and career stability. Salary dependent on expereince £30,000 - £34,000 plus Overtime, van, tablet, phone, laptop, and all branded ppe.
My client is a leading manufacturer within the industry and offers industry leading training and development. You will be offered additional training to gain enhanced certificates to further increase your knowledge.
You will have ideally worked with either Forklift trucks, Plant equipment (Heavy), or Agricultural equipment.
* Field service engineer
* Mobile engineer
* Forklift engineer
* Mobile fitter
* Heavy plant engineer/fitter
Main tasks and responsibilities:
• Undertake servicing and maintenance jobs at customer sites
• Completes to a high quality standard all service, repair, and maintenance
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve standard technical problems that arise
• Develops skills and knowledge of the organisation's products and service
• Complies with all legal and company standards, such as code of conduct and H&S practices
• A good level of PLC fault finding
• Electrical/Mechanical experience
What you'll need to succeed:
The Field Service Engineer should possess strong communication skills, quality orientated, flexible and adaptable, as well as enthusiastic and self-driven