Marketing Coordinator - Medical - £30K - £35K
* Market Leaders in products, programs, and digital solutions
* A dynamic & energetic organisation that cares
* Remote working
The Role of Marketing Coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to make a huge difference and help save lives. You will be working with the Marketing Manager in delivering successful marketing activities to generate leads for the UK and Ireland business. You will be accountable for ensuring that they deliver timely and relevant marketing campaigns to all segments of the market.
* Deliver effective campaigns and communications across a range of mediums.
* Understand the market and tailor messages to the right segment.
* Create content for local campaigns.
* Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders.
* Execution of all marketing activity as part of their initiative.
* Plan and maintain a Social Media calendar
* Co-ordinate and attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and seminars
* Help to measure the success of the strategy, tactics, and campaign
The Company Background of Marketing Coordinator role:
A Global company based in Kent who are driven by delivering on product and solution campaigns with dynamic and innovative approaches. This is a company that values professionalism, enthusiasm and enjoys challenges together by offering work life balance.
Requirements for the Marketing Coordinator:
You will have previous experience working in a full mix marketing role and delivering tactical marketing plans.
* BSc or equivalent in marketing plus 3 years of experience
* Strong in Digital marketing managing social media, events, content, and market reports/ analytic
* Strategic thinking, creativity, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Self-motivated with excellent time management and planning skills.
* Passionate to make a difference.
* Excellent interpersonal skills together with high level written, verbal presentation and telephone skills.
* Willingness to travel (exhibitions, conferences, customers sites, training)
What you are offered:
* Salary based on experience, ranging from £30K - £35K PA
* 10% Bonus
* A job with a purpose
* Remote working