Are you interested in creating the future of e-commerce shipping? Amazon Shipping is looking to hire exceptionally talented, customer-centric, bright, and driven individuals for an exciting opportunity.
We are looking for talented individuals who are able to work in ambiguous environment and manage multiple stakeholders to design and implement the launch strategy for a new programme. This person will have a detailed/analytical mindset as well as think big attitude and will be responsible to liaise with key stakeholders across Business, Operations, Product and Tech. This individual will be comfortable at presenting key docs and communicating with Senior Leadership from Amazon Shipping and other partner teams.
Key job responsibilities
• Define a launch strategy for a key programme, based on the World-wide charter defined for roll-out
• Prepare implementation project plan and be responsible for delivering it through partner teams and other stakeholders by ensuring that shared goals are defined
• Facilitate finalisation of key Business Requirements by working closely with the Product team
• Lead the effort to deliver requirement documentation needed for the programme launch
• Monitoring project execution and ensuring that the project delivery is to the appropriate levels of quality and in line with its target date, ensuring the overall integrity within the program
• Conduct regular meetings to discuss Programme updates with the team, send regular flashes/updates to the leadership and contribute to the key leadership docs on update of the programme
• Design/update a playbook for future programme launches by capturing learnings and actions
• Prior experience in program or project management, Strategy and Operations
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university.
• Proven track record of working across global stakeholders and making strategic recommendations to evolve high-profile, high-impact programs.
• Sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others, analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written) to influence and deliver through others, present ideas and communicate results to the Senior Leadership
• Proven ability to work in a dynamic, ambiguous environment; and ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
• Strong Excel skills exhibiting the ability to take data and turn it into actionable insights, proficient with Microsoft Office
• Experience in supply chain, manufacturing, transportation and/or distribution environments
• Specific industry experience related to parcel delivery
• Business Analytics and SQL / Tableau dashboard knowledge
• Masters Degree / MBA preferred
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon