Job Role: CNC - Vertical Machining Centre (VMC) Programmer
Salary: £14.00 - £15.00 p/hour
Hours 39 per week
Aspion are currently recruiting for an experienced VMC Horizontal Machining Programmer to join a really well-established Engineering company in the Liverpool area. The company operate in multiple industries and are very well-established reputable business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate to move up the ladder with a business and have lifelong employment which offers security.
You will need to have experience with Shaft & Powered steadies working on 2-3m lathes on Doosan machines working on longer beds.
* Time served or NVQ 3 Equivalent
* Able to fully operate, set and programme Fanuc controls
* Work from detailed engineering drawings
* Understand ISO 9001:Quality Systems
* Previous experience with exotic metals
* Doosan Vertical Machining
* Horizontal Machining Centres
* Valve and Pump components
* Company Bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
* Pension scheme
* Training and Development
Monday to Thursday 07.30 - 16.30 & Fri 7.30 - 12.30
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website