Under new management****
We are looking for a fun, friendly and experienced individual to come and join our wonderful rural setting as a room leader for our baby room.
You will: -
* Be qualified to a minimum level 3
* Liaise with and support parents/carers
* Support staff within room
* To be involved in and out of working hours activities, e.g. training, staff meetings, etc
* Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the Nursery, e.g. preparation of snack meals, cleansing of equipment etc
* To actively support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring our policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
In return we: -
* Offer a competitive salary.
* Give additional day off for birthday
* Offer external family counselling if required
* Offer training both on site and off site
* Employee of the month rewards
Your working hours would be from 24 hours per week over 3 days up to 40 hours per week over 5 days
Job Type: Permanent
* Company events
* On-site parking
* 10 hour shift
* 8 hour shift