This employed Mortgage Advisor job in Chatham provides you with quality leads for new and existing clients
Having developed close relationships with their clients over the years, they have a mortgage book of existing policyholders for you to contact, when their current product nears expiry. In addition, they receive regular enquiries from clients requiring mortgage and protection advice.
Plus, they have connections with professional estate agency branches that produce over 30 sales per month, and refer quality mortgage leads
To help you be an effective Mortgage Advisor, you will receive mortgage administration support post application to see the cases through to completion.
Mortgage Advisor Requirements
* You must be a current Mortgage Advisor with full CeMAP or equivalent
* You must be ambitious, driven and career minded individual
Long established, medium sized Independent Financial & Mortgage Advisory firm providing advice to their new and existing clients. They have built a successful business with high levels of client retention through focusing on providing personal, quality and tailored advice to each client.
Mortgage Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £27,600 including car allowance plus bonuses to enable OTE of £50,000 - £60,000
* Working from their busy office in Chatham, Kent or able to work from the estate agencies in Ashford and Canterbury
* 37.5 working hours, normal hours Monday to Friday
* Growing business that focus on working together to take the business to new heights
* Fantastic team spirit that supports each other
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information