Digital Merchandise Planner
To work closely with the Marketplaces Commercial Team, Customer Operations and Supply Chain to effectively manage stock levels to support achieving the sales targets for new and existing Marketplaces. Working collaboratively to build and shape new processes to support one of Pentland Brands fastest growing channels.
The role you'd play as Digital Merchandise Planner:
* Support the Pureplay & Marketplace Teams to plan the seasonal product selection and associated inventory levels in line with department budget targets and strategy
* Accountable for providing accurate weekly and monthly inventory & stock reports (including monthly and end of season reviews on SKU productivity, etc.) for our online marketplaces such as Zalando
* Responsible for inventory availability and demand forecasting on a weekly basis for our online marketplaces such as Zalando
* Providing demand forecast recommendations to ensure delivery of all marketing campaigns, business focus areas, trials and events.
* Stock/volume planning and control of inventory levels across online marketplaces channels
* Support the Marketplace teams for managing 'out of stocks' online, identifying replacements and maximising use of free stock opportunities to ensure targets are achieved
* Supporting the Marketplace teams to identify inventory clearance opportunities & identify future stock risks based on performance.
* Responsible for attending project meetings on the roadmap for future marketplaces staying close to what is needed to integrate a new marketplace successfully.
What you'd bring as Digital Merchandise Planner:
* Previous retail experience within merchandising at Merchandiser level within retail and/or e-commerce
* Commercially aware to maximise sales and profit opportunities.
* High numeracy levels with a keen eye for detail.
* You'll demonstrate sound decision-making based on intuition and judgement
* Good communicator and an excellent team player, confident dealing with colleagues at all levels including management.
* Effective time management, organisation and prioritisation skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Highly analytical with strong (advanced) excel skills
* Able to be hands-on and self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
What you'll get in return:
* Competitive remuneration package
* Hybrid / smart working
* Brand and retail perks
* Financial perks
* Travel perks
* Time out perks
* Wellbeing commitment
Who we are:
Pioneering Brands that Make Life Better
We are Pentland Brands, a global business touching the lives of millions through some of the world's most-loved active and footwear brands. We own Speedo, Berghaus, Canterbury of New Zealand, Endura, Mitre, Ellesse, SeaVees, KangaROOS and Red or Dead. We're the UK licensee for Kickers and have a joint venture with Lacoste footwear.
We have a rich and remarkable history, of family, of ambition and of innovation, of leading from the front with a legacy of outstanding brands and equally outstanding people. Of pioneering brands that make life better. Brands that create an emotional connection with our consumers and help keep people on the move. Brands that do good, that form part of a positive business that takes action for people and planet.
We celebrate differences and give everyone the freedom to innovate and develop because we know this is an exceptional place to build brands and build your career. We want you to come to work every day excited about what we can achieve when we have a clear and single-minded focus on being consumer-centric and relentlessly focused on improving our performance.
Always guided by our principles, we not only do a great job, but we also do it in the right way; success is a team game; with clarity and courage; better as standard; in good conscience. We believe every individual has the power to shape the Pentland of the future, by making sure that every day we're better than the day before. Join our team of passionate, exceptional individuals, and do the best work of your life.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability