Due to continued success in the HIgh Voltage sector, our Client is looking for an experienced High Voltage Technician to join their team on a permanent basis.
To carry out various duties to ensure successful delivery of projects and maintenance contracts. The successful applicant shall be able and willing to carry out the following day to day duties:
* Liaise with clients and various stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
* Successfully delivery of jobs with minimal supervision
* Carry out installation, maintenance activities to HV/LV electrical plant and equipment, cable jointing, containment, multicore, and panel maintenance etc
* To have knowledge of and to be able to carry out basic site commissioning tests to HV/LV Switchgear, Transformers and supply cables.
* Act as lead representative on site
Additional Responsibilities as Required:
* Complete daily site diaries
* Produce BOM's and order materials as required
* Enhance relationships in dealings with clients,
* Appetite to work overtime
* Plan works in order to meet agreed project milestones
* Prepared to work and stay away from Home as required.
* Prepared to be on a call out rota and work abnormal hours as required by the company.
Experience and attributes
* Have knowledge and a good understanding of Private or Rail, High/Low voltage Networks or have an Electrical Utilities Background.
* Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer expectations are met
* Willing to learn
* MS Office
* ECS Card
* PTS Card
* Recognised electrical industry qualifications
* Knowledge of HV & LV Maintenance procedures.
* Cable jointing experience desirable.
* Basic relay testing desirable.
* High Voltage SAP/AP