Due to continued growth, Next Generation are currently recruiting for a Quality inspector to work with a global leading manufacturer based in Wolverhampton. As the Quality Inspector you will be responsible for ensuring that the products manufactured and supplied, meet and exceed customer requirements whilst maintaining quality records.
What's on offer for the Quality Inspector?
* Permanent contract
* Competitive salary up to £27,040 p.a.
Working hours of the Quality Inspector:
* Monday - Thursday 18.00 pm - 6.00 am
Duties of the Quality Inspector:
* Inspection of incoming Stock
* Carrying out visual and dimensional inspection
* Generating inspection reports
* Inspection of machined items, to include first off, patrol and final inspection.
* To provide cover and assistance to other members of the Quality Department
* Ensure one's own safety and that of others.
* Cooperate with employer on OH&S.
The successful candidate for the Quality Inspectors position will have the following experience:
* 2 - 3 years' experience within a Quality role is (Essential).
* Ability to use hand held measuring equipment, Micrometres, Callipers, Thread gauges (Essential)
* Carrying out routine patrols (Essential)
* You will be self-motivated, possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written to be able to communicate and build good relationships.
Due to the high number of applications, we receive, we are sometimes not able to respond directly to each candidate. If you haven't been contacted within 14 days of your application, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Next Generation and the relevant client related to this vacancy.
Next Generation work in partnership with businesses across the UK who operate within Manufacturing, Logistics & Commercial sectors. We provide permanent and contract opportunities engaging with talented candidates looking to make their next career move