Our client is a financial services provider, offering savings, insurance and pensions to the market. They are currently undergoing a large-scale change programme and are seeking a Head of IT to lead, manage and develop their IT resource to meet the current and future needs of the business.
Key duties of the role will include:
* Maintain focus on delivering value for members in all IT activity
* Build on the IT strategy in liaison with the Operations Support Director
* Manage and prepare budgets as required
* Lead IT in delivering the strategy
* Support the delivery of the transformation project
* Establish and/or maintain a strong IT management framework
* Build and deliver their IT strategy based on the agreed business plan
* Support and ensure the development and high performance of IT team members
* Appoint and manage IT Suppliers
Our client is seeking an individual who as a wealth of IT experience, within a management/head of position. Financial services experience would be highly desirable but no essential.
Their head office is based in Kent, but they would be flexible regarding the working week