Are you a Financial Advisor looking for an employed job, with the right level of support to take your career to the next level?
As an Independent Financial Advisor within this IFA firm, you benefit from receiving existing clients with responsibility of undertaking their ongoing financial planning reviews. Typically, their clients have assets of £200k - £500k. In addition, they regularly receive new clients from regular client referrals, high-quality professional introducers (Accountants and Solicitors) and marketing initiatives. Combined with any clients you could self-generate, you could expect to significantly grow your client bank.
In addition, you will benefit from their established infrastructure, which has proven to make Advisors successful. The tools available include:
* Excellent back office support available on hand to assist you comprising of Paraplanners, Administrators, Compliance, Operations and IT
* Proven lead support
* Support towards your Chartered exams to enhance your knowledge and scope of advice
* Able to offer independent financial advice, enabling you to provide appropriate advice for clients
Independent Financial Advisor Requirements
* You should be an experienced, fully qualified Financial Advisor and should uphold ethics of putting the client first
Our client company is a long established, medium sized IFA firm who are an ambitious, professional and friendly team. They have built a successful business with high levels of client retention.
Financial Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £40,000 - £60,000 with Year 1 OTE of £75,000 and Year 2 OTE of £100,000+
* Upon achieving targets, you will receive car allowance and additional annual bonus
* Working from their impressive offices in Chatham, Kent with normal working hours
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information