Commercial Accountant | Macclesfield | ACA, ACCA or CIMA Qualified | PE Backed E-Commerce
Axon Moore are currently working alongside a Private Equity backed, high growth e-commerce firm who are continuing to record excellent performance post covid with exciting plans ahead for further growth. This newly created role will work in the commercial team and will be part of a growth finance function that has a large of exceptional individuals.
The role is ideally suited for individuals with a strong commercial background, having held either a practice background, or a commercial role in industry. There is a strong emphasis of data manipulation, therefore a strong technical skill set, coupled with an ability to communicate your findings to senior leaders is imperative.
Benefits: Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
• Preparation of management accounts above gross profit and creation of month end file support.
• Preparation of board pack inputs and interpretation of the results.
• Creation of Tableau dashboards for the operational and sales areas of the business.
• Supporting year end audit for areas up to gross profit.
• Supporting projects (new product, sales initiatives, acquisition integration etc.) as they arise).
• Cashflow analysis and forecasting including the factoring facility.
• ACA, CIMA qualified
• Excellent Excel skills and IT skills generally able to analyse and interpret large data sets.
• Use of using Tableau would be advantageous but is not essential.
• Technically strong and excellent academics (graduate).
• Challenge the status quo and look to improve the reporting environment.
• Able to manage and prioritise work load in fast moving environment.
• Self starter, commercially focused and solution orientated.
For immediate consideration or more information on the role, please contact Joe Develing at (phone number removed)