Principal Resourcing work exclusively with many secondary schools in North East Lincolnshire, DN35 that require cover for both daily and long-term assignments. We are actively working to recruit a Sports Graduate to start immediately for daily supply and short term assignments for our partnership schools/academies. You can expect to be paid up to £90 per day depending upon your experience and the role requirements.
By registering with Principal Resourcing, you will access:
* A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
* 'Recommend a Friend' bonus up to £150
* Opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
* Competitive rates of pay
* A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
Within the role you will be required to:
* Support and enthuse learners to reach their potential
* React to children's interests to engage their learning opportunities
* Provide opportunities that will excite and ignite a passion for learning
* Deliver planned guided work
* Teach the class in the absence of the class teacher
Skills and attributes:
* Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
* A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
* A current DBS registered with the Update Service or a DBS completed through Principal Resourcing
* NQTs are very welcome to apply
There is a high demand in North East Lincolnshire, DN35 and surrounding area for Sports Graduates whether you are looking for ad-hoc daily supply, short or longer term work, part time or full time we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Principal Resourcing is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful