This home based employed Financial Advisor job provides you with existing clients to service and opportunity to grow the portfolio
You will be provided with an existing portfolio of clients, from previous and recent successful acquisitions.
The business has two teams of Financial Advisors, with a team responsible for servicing their mass affluent and high net worth clients. The Financial Advisors within this team provide advice via a mixture of face-to-face, video and telephone.
Plus, they have a team dedicated to servicing their clients with assets under £200,000. The Financial Advisors provide advice to these clients via telephone and video.
Financial Advisors within both teams should look to build their portfolio further, by identifying new business opportunities where the previous retiring Financial Advisor may have not reviewed
Financial Advisor Requirements
* You must hold full Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (or equivalent)
* For the HNW client team, you must have 2+ years' experience as a Financial Advisor and have regularly provided advice to clients with over £250k
* For the telephone / video advice team, you should have some experience as a Financial Advisor
This highly rated Financial Planning firm is looking to continue growing and expanding their business. They have established an effective team of Financial Advisors that are well supported by Paraplanners and Administrators, with everyone working collectively together.
Financial Advisor Benefits
* Salary of £45,000 - £60,000 (negotiable) depending on experience for HNW Financial Advisor team
* Salary of £35,000 - £50,000 depending on experience for telephone / video advice team
* Plus, bonus and benefits
* 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
* 5% company pension contribution
* Exciting chance to join a firm on the upward trajectory
* Home-based role with occasional visit to the office
Liability and Disclaimer
Whilst Premier Jobs UK uses all reasonable efforts to ensure the information contained in our adverts including any salary, benefits or on target earnings are accurate, we give no representation or warranty in respect of such information. No liability is accepted by Premier Jobs UK for any loss or damage which may arise out of any person relying on or using any information