An Algorithm Engineer with strong C++ skills, knowledge of Ultrasonics and some knowledge of Automotive standards will join a Global name in Automotive Electronics development, to play a key role in the development of parking sensors, with a focus on Ultrasonics. You must be Degree qualified, with a relevant PhD being beneficial. Part remote working available.
Key Technical Requirements include:
* Minimum of good Bachelors Engineering related Degree, with Masters / PhD beneficial.
* Strong C++ programming skills.
* Good knowledge of signal processing and algorithm development.
* Experience with Kalman Filter / Object Tracking.
* Experience in the usage of sensor data and interfacing.
* Experience working in the automotive industry and with Ultrasonics.
In this Algorithm Engineer role you will be working on the design, development and validation of automated parking functions using Ultrasonics Sensors, with core topics including Ultrasonic signal processing, Environmental Modeling, Object Tracking and Sensor Fusion. You'll work closely with Global teams, bringing excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain high quality design documentation.
Sorry, no sponsorship available. Good salary package on offer with Bonus scheme