Zeus Personnel are delighted to be recruiting for an Account Manager in Northampton, Northamptonshire for our well established client in the tool hire industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Manager to join our clients business. You will be joining a driven, dynamic and energetic sales team. You will be working for a growing business who are very well established and pride themselves of delivering quality and outstanding service within their sector.
Role & Responsibilities
* Reporting directly to the Sales Director you will be part of an energetic and driven sales team
* As an Account Manager you will target and approach new accounts and potential leads with the prospective to do long standing business
* Maintaining existing accounts, building client relationships and growing these accounts
* Actively drive the business forward with a drive to succeed
* Visit customer sites and offices recording new information and developing new contacts
* Promote the companies full range of services including; hire, sales & training.
Experience/ Skills Required
* Confident energetic personality who is smart and well presented
* A people person with outstanding face to face and telephone communication skills
* Driven personality with a real passion for sales
* Ability to organise your diary to achieve maximum output at all times
* Target driven, organised, and efficient in your position
* A tool or plant hire background (Construction site related, equipment hire/sales, builders merchant/construction products) would be advantageous.
* Computer literate: including the ability to read a record excel spreadsheets to heighten productivity
* Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels as part of a complete team
* Competitive basic salary dependant on experience.
* Company car with fuel card
* Company profit share bonus
* Health Shield
* 24 days holiday plus statutory days
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career and feel you have the drive and passion to continue the development of business for our client then please apply online or call Dan on the contact details provided.
Zeus Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment consultancy, based in Lancashire. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So, if its the next step on the career ladder or a complete career change, Zeus Personnel can help. We recruit for a variety of businesses across the UK in a variety of sectors, so if you are looking for a new position then give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced REC qualified recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
By submitting your CV to Zeus Personnel Ltd (Zeus), you are consenting to Zeus providing you with recruitment services as an agency defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973 and authorising Zeus to work seek on your behalf. You are consenting to your CV being forwarded to clients via electronic mail. You are also giving your consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database and its use in order to secure employment.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you have not heard back from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful