We are recruiting!
Are you seeking a rewarding position where you can truly make a difference to childrens lives?
Do you have experience of supporting children and / or young adults with special educational difficulties?
Are you available next academic year and seeking your next exciting position?
If so read on...
Tradewind Recruitment are proud to be supporting a two form entry school in East Manchester who are seeking Learning Support Assistants for September 2022.
The school are recruiting for various positions, all to start in September and will run for the full academic year.
To be considered for these positions you must...
* Have experience working with children with additional learning needs.
* Have a sound understanding of how to motivate, inspire and engage pupils.
* Be nurturing, patience, persistence, be firm and fair.
* Be able to break down learning to ensure it is accessible for all learners.
* Have current school based experience, or experience supporting children in other settings, such as, youth work, care and sports clubs.
This Ofsted Outstanding, two form entry primary school work hard to be at the heart of its community where diversity is celebrated and pupils are respectful. Its a place where all pupils feel safe to take risks, enjoy learning and work hard to excel. A place where they challenge themselves, learn from each other and create lasting memories. But most they create a school to be proud of!
To join Tradewind and enable us to help you find your perfect job, you must have...
* A current DBS on the update service - or be happy to put a new one in process.
* Have the right to work in the UK.
* A full CV and references.
* Have overseas clearance if needed.
Call me, Joanne, now on (phone number removed) to find out more!
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this fantastic opportunity as a Teaching Assistant in Manchester. Or for more information about the role, contact Joanne on (phone number removed), or email (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career