Fire Alarm Installation Engineer
Seeking an experienced Fire Alarm Installation Engineer to Service large commercial contracts along the Central Belt.
Join a fortune 500 company with a 5 star rating on Trust Pilot who truly value their employees;
* Base salary: £34,000
* Company Vehicle / Fuel card (private use included)
* Paid Travel: (able to earn an additional £4,000)
* Optional Overtime (National engineer average - £13,000 per year)
* Minimum of 2 training courses per year
* Equipment supplied; Mobile, Laptop, tools
* Full company Sick Pay
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 days in total)
* Pension (matched up to 7%)
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers
* Discounted Holidays Vouchers / Restaurants & High Street Shops
* Free Eye test Plan
Are you an experienced fire Alarm Installation Engineer looking for a new challenge?
For more information on this fantastic opportunity please apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age