Adecco are recruiting for an Data Protection Officer to join North Wales Police and their Information Standards & Compliance Team.
Role is working mostly from home, with around 1 day in the office in Colwyn Bay per week (but this could be flexible)
Mon to Fri 37 hours per week
The opportunity to work within North Wales Police - and as such have access to future permanent roles on offer via their intranet site
Support and well-being programmes with a 24/7 helpline
Paid annual leave
Numerous benefits available through Adecco Boost (including eye sight tests, discounted vouchers, well being centre)Duties will include:
- To process information rights requests / subject access requests in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To conduct audit assessments of Force information systems and processes
- To provide an administration, research and supporting function to the team to ensure that all compliance procedures are complied with
- Attend internal/external meetings.
- Excellent IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Previous experience and/or the ability to analyse information, identifying patterns or trends
- Good analytically or research skills
Previous experience and understanding of GDPR and The Data Protection Act would be desirable.
Successful offer is subject to a police background check.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website