Tradewind are recruiting! Are you seeking your next HLTA role in Barnsley?
Tradewind are seeking an HLTA to work in a primary school in Barnsley in September 2022. The school requires an HLTA to work with them on a full-time basis. The role will involve supporting teaching and learning across the primary curriculum, working with students from EYFS to Year 6. The position is a full-time role that is due to start in September 2022.
The salary will range from £19,000. to £24,000.
The successful HLTA will be working across EYFS to Year 6. The role will involve covering PPA time, and assisting on a 1:1 and small group basis.
The role will suit an experienced HLTA or a teacher keen to join a fantastic group of schools that can offer support and progression. The role is based in a friendly primary school in South Barnsley and North Sheffield.
Knowledge of the primary UK National Curriculum, legal right to work in the UK, DBS check.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants