CMM Calibration Engineer
£26,000 - £34,000 + Overtime + Pension + Excellent Holiday Scheme + Company Benefits
Do you have experience as a CMM Programmer or CMM Calibration Engineer, looking to join a company with an excellent reputation for looking after their staff, offering all employees training and who are known as experts within the industry?
On offer is the opportunity to work on-site at a state of the art facility within a small highly skilled team. The company also offer you a great work life balance with flexible working hours.
The organisation have a global backdrop and are specialists within the industry. They are known for their innovation, and for the reliability in improving performance..
- Dimensional measurement and calibration of jigs and fixtures with CMM Machines
- Operation of Zeiss & Mitutoya CMM Machines using Calyspo 7.2/MCOSMOS V3
- Full time, permanent role with an early finish on Friday
- Previous experience with Mitutoya CMM machines using MCOSMOS V3
- Knowledge or experience of UKAS
- Looking to join a company that invest in their employees with excellent benefits
If you are interested and think that you meet these criteria then apply or contact Sophie Fox at Rise Technical Recruitment. Reference Number