Healthcare Assistant - Bradford
Hays Healthcare, one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, are recruiting experienced and dedicated Health Care Assistants to work in Bradford for our client The Bradford District care. Hays Healthcare are looking to recruit experienced Health Care Assistants with recent relevant UK experience for flexible shifts, hours to suit yourself.
Your role, under the supervision and direction of qualified nursing staff,
- will be to provide consistent care for all patients.
- You will assist in the delivery of high quality personal care and will focus on developing improvements in their overall health and wellbeing.
-You will also observe and monitor and record patients' conditions by taking temperature,
pulse, respirations and weight.
- communicate with patients,
- relatives and carers, etc.
Hays Healthcare is one of the UK's leading nursing and care agencies, offering you over 15 years' experience in healthcare recruitment.
By joining Hays Healthcare you can enjoy:
Flexible working hours
- to fit around your commitments
- Dedicated consultant
- focused on your needs
- First sight of shifts
- we hold preferred supplier status across multiple trusts
- Competitive pay rates
- Free training
- renewed yearly
You must have 6 months relevant UK experience in the last 3 years, NHS preferred be able to provide evidence letter of immunisations. You must be able to provide clinical references.