Teaching Personnel are looking for a Fully Qualified Teacher to apply for a Full-time position to start the new academic year. The role is based in the Bradwell-on-sea area, and you will be required to teach a mixed year 3/ 4 class. As an educator you will be required to plan lessons, deliver lessons, mark work, work closely with support staff and most importantly inspire young minds. The right educator must be local to the school or is happy to travel to the school via public transport or car. The role is to start in September for the new academic year.
As an educator you MUST have a DBS certificate and it needs to be on the update service. The right individual will need to be able to motivate and inspire the pupils and have a strong passion for teaching. Classroom experience is essential.
Successful Educators will:
- Have a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have their own transport or happy to use public transport
- Have extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- Be able to inspire and motivate pupils
- Have a CAN DO attitude
- Be able to start from September
- Have a DBS certificate and it being on the Update service
- Happy to work with KS2, specifically a mixed year 3 and 4 class
If you chose to apply, you will be supported through your journey with Teaching Personnel, from the moment you register with us, right up until you are happily working in your role at the school. Regular check ins will be a promise from our team, to help you with any changes and to check in to see how your progress is. From choosing Teaching Personnel, you will be able to access our range of benefits including:
- Weekly Pay based on skills, availability and experience
- Having choice and variety of different job roles and schools
- Having access to our CPD academy. A continuous professional development
- MyTP, a digital service that allows your admin work and communication to be simple
- A helping hand and advice service
If this role sounds like you, please don't hesitate to get in touch! If you would like to find out more, please contact the Essex branch on (phone number removed) or apply to this advert. We look forward to hearing from you. Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.