Trainee Science Teacher - Barking and Dagenham, East London
Do you have a burning desire to become a Science Teacher? have you been looking for a training programme to suit your needs?
GTP is a Graduate Teaching Apprentice which offers a fully funded route into becoming a Teacher?
- Teaching Apprenticeship with PGTA, QTS and PGCE fully funded by the school
- Start in September, with a reduced teaching timetable to enable your study
- Full Unqualified Teacher Salary (c.£18k) for 1 year while you train
- Achieve your qualification in 1 year, then begin your qualified journey (c.£32k)
- Huge support package offered by the school and the UK's leading PGTA provider
- Outstanding pedagogical tuition from one of the UK's leading schools of education
We are looking for individuals who: -
*** Have the drive to become an outstanding teacher
*** Show commitment to the programme and your pupils
*** Be a high calibre graduate with a strong academic record
*** Be able to self-study
Why pay university when you can gain a PGCE/PGTA through the University of Buckingham whilst being paid!
Apply today to learn more by sending your CV to us today!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted